Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Skip School To Study - Write Blogs Instead.

Hey This is Aisha. Im most probably the most random person ever. But basically i needed a place to vent out my feelings where my parents wouldn't stalk me. ( My parents fished out my diary and read it :@)
Basically im from pakistan but im an odd chick. my family thinks im a stupid idiot even though i manage to get decentt grades. I live in an over protective household where talking to guys is kind off off limis and specially texting them. And we arent even a proper islamic family! My mom and dad refuse to give me a cell phone for this reason only and im supposed to get it when i turn 15 (Im 14 right now)
. My sister just got a phone and its already been confiscated for "talking to boys too much". life's a bitch. i totally agree with this. My exams are coming up and i have to study. so i cant right muchh right now but in a while will do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment